Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Czech Speaking Video Game Tester for their client based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
As a Czech speaking Video Game Tester it will be your responsibility to assist in serving our client's partners by enhancing the experience of gamers across the world. You will be working for a world-class partner to the games industry, trusted to deliver the highest quality services with passion, expertise, and agility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To make sure games and applications give the best user experience by being linguistically bug free
- Check in-game text for linguistic accuracy and correctness, and its accordance to cultural rules
- Reporting issues is where it starts but you'll also have ownership to ensure that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
- Own, manage, create, and regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle. This includes document testing practises, LQA process & reporting methods.
- Fluent in Czech
- Have a focus on quality and a keen eye for detail
- Confident using computers - word processing, database handling, record keeping, good working knowledge of MS Office Suit
- Passion or interest in Gaming is advantageous (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, PC)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good computer skills
- Positive attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £19,450 - £21,350 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.