Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French speaking Senior Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
As a French speaking Staff Accountant you will be responsible for performing a number of accounting functions, in a timely and accurate manner. These include preparing monthly management accounts, profit & loss analysis, annual financial statements, audit and tax returns.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate information on balance sheet recs for assigned entities
- Liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Maintenance of cash flow forecasts
- Provide information relating to assigned subsidiaries for forecasting and budgeting purposes
- Prepare and oversee the creation of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements/reports in accordance with the appropriate GAAP
- Assisting with departmental projects as assigned
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis
- Maintain asset registers
- Fluent in French
- CIMA/ACCA/DCG or DSCG Qualified or Finalist
- Minimum of three years' relevant experience within a large, multinational organisation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Practical working knowledge of French GAAP
This is for a full time 6 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary of up to £43,000 plus attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency