Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Manager for their client based in Derby, Derbyshire
Our client is a market leading brand name in vehicle and lifestyle accessories. The company operates internationally and continues to expand rapidly due to strong demand for their premium quality products. They sell online via their e-commerce platform and other online sales channels alongside selling to vehicle manufacturers/importers, car dealerships and distributors worldwide.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced Customer Services Manager to join their team 40 hrs per week. Mon - Thursday, 8:30-17:30 and Friday 8:30-15:00.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead, support and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors
- Managing the day-to-day operations in the customer service department, assisting with enquiries and acting as a senior point of contact for both customer and departmental escalations.
- Helping to define the rule sets for a ticketing system, to ensure a response to customer issues/queries are met in a timely manner.
- Implement policy and procedure to help improve and set the standard of customer experience and constantly monitor that these are being met by the team.
- Monitoring customer ratings online and helping to maintain a 5* standard.
- Fluent in German
- Fluent English and German language skills, to be able to manage a European Customer Service Team. Some Dutch and French would be beneficial but not a necessity.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in Customer Service Management and management of a team, including remote workers.
- Experienced in using and managing a ticketing system or CRM.
- A 'Continuous Improvement' attitude to help ensure the CS team are working efficiently and offering the best possible Customer satisfaction level.
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.