Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Business Process Analyst for their client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
As a Business Process Analyst you will report into the Lead Analyst within the PMO team, this role forms part of a small team managing improvements across the business. A large part of the role will be identifying potential initiatives and large scale changes that could lead to business case creation. Any agreed business case will need to outline requirements are technically, operationally and economically viable, with the successful candidate ultimately working with sponsors to form proposals for portfolio review.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A strong understanding of business process improvement; ability to define new processes, capture existing processes and re-engineer processes.
- Working with project pipelines, sponsors and colleagues to deliver project proposals (lean business cases) that will go to the Portfolio Review for approval
- Help to build and educate business around roadmaps, prioritisation and manage expectation
- Ability to challenge current practice and provide possible solution options for consideration
- Support the business in the delivery of its change management by working closely with internal customers to identify, record and track requirements, including identifying and resolving any conflicts between them.
- Identify and analyse where the business requires system improvement, document and outline challenges, their impacts and the benefits of initiating a change in system/process.
- Defining and documenting business solution designs that incorporate the 'to be' business processes to support business readiness and delivery including testing and training
- A strong understanding of business process improvement with the ability to produce high quality output
- Proven experience in business case creation/validating business need, requirements feasibility to determine technically, operationally and economically viable
- Experience of Project initiation and/or discovery
- Solid experience of working in dynamic environments and maintaining detailed artifacts that clearly highlight the business process, requirements and risks.
- Proven experience of engaging a wide range of internal customers, including Executive level
- Strong background in change process management
- Demonstrable knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Kanban and Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £52,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.