Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Danish speaking Associate Graduate to join a Manager Development Program based in the UK for a worldwide, market leading information services company.
This is a great opportunity to join a global, industry leading, information services company who provide investment and business leaders with access to industry knowledge.
As a Danish speaking Associate it will be your responsibility to focus on clients' knowledge gaps and identify experts who can address their needs. Once an expert has been identified you will then connect them to the client for a one to one conversation.
If successful this role offers a clear progression path to become a Manager after 12 months.
This role would suit someone very ambitious, driven, and with an abundance of energy.
- Expert Recruitment: deepen grasp of client knowledge gaps, extensively recruit experts for these requirements.
- Engaging with industry experts, gain their interest in client projects, assess their suitability and negotiate terms of engagement
- Promoting companies product and solution to gain a wide audience
- Project Management: end to end delivery & management of connecting clients with industry experts
- A degree in any discipline
- A Graduate who has achieved the equivalent of 2:1 or higher
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience: previously worked in - Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, Account Management.
- Fluent in Danish
- An interest in Investment Banking / Capital Markets is desirable
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
In return our client is offering £42,000 Basic with a realistic £51k - £57k OTE (Uncapped)
The successful candidate will work remote / work from home 2 days a week. (London 3 days)
This is a full-time permanent position with very attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists