Advancing People Multilingual is working with a well-established client based in Manchester, who are actively looking to recruit a full time permanent Swedish Speaking In-house Translator to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to translate marketing documentation and other texts from English into Swedish, ensuring that the target text reads like original, using computer assisted translation tools where directed to optimise the translation process.
- To translate Marketing documentation accurately to a standard fit for publication.
- To consult appropriate sources and to attain the level of product knowledge required to deliver the above translations.
- To translate marketing / advertising / corporate communication texts (e.g. exhibition literature, product brochures, press releases and magazines) appropriately and with sufficient flair as to accurately reflect the source text and also maximize the saleability of the brand in Swedish.
- To translate a wide range of other document types (e.g. contracts, quality standards, training courses and newsletters) to a standard fit for publication.
- To revise translations completed by internal and, where appropriate, external translators to ensure high quality, consistent standards of work.
- Fluent in Swedish
- Relevant Bachelors degree (Translation degree)
- Trados knowledge/experience
- Previous experience in the translation field working with CAT tools is highly desirable.
- A keen eye for detail, with an ability to work accurately under pressure in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Highly IT literate
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding company.
Offering a basic salary of up to £21,000 +fantastic benefits!