Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German Speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk for their client based in Manchester.
As a German Speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk it will be your responsibility to work with suppliers and clients, primarily those based in a German speaking region and covering the German speaking markets, providing an excellent service via phone in a prompt and professional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Inputting overhead invoices directly onto the accounting system
* Paying suppliers via BACS payments
* Statement reconciliations
* Liaising with suppliers and clients on the telephone to resolve queries
* Liaising with sales and administration staff internally
* Fluent in German
* Previous Purchase Ledger experience working with blue chip clients within a global business environment
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to effectively process and manage a high volume of transactional and processing work
* To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed.
* Exceptional organisational and attention to details is crucial for this role
* Ability to keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to meet deadlines.
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £22,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.