Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are working with a well-established client based in St Neots who due to their continued growth and success are looking to expand their team by recruiting a Fluent French speaking Customer Service Team Leader within their Customer Service office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company with a strong business presence within the West-European region and use your leadership and language skills to coach, develop, and motivate a team of French speaking Customer Service professionals for the Benelux region.
You will received full training as well and will have the opportunity to enjoy an excellent benefits package in addition to your salary. Your main responsibilities are to include, but will not be limited to:
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Contribute to the development of Customer Services to ensure SLAs are met
- Arrange and carry out staff reviews
- Assist in the recruitment of new Customer Contact administrators
- Ensure proactive, positive and flexible approach to the variety of tasks
- Resolve enquiries as far as possible to their conclusion
- Handle complex customer queries and escalations
- Assist the Contact Centre Operations Team Manager to effectively run the team and to ensure the delivery of high levels of customer service throughout the team
- A minimum of six months management experience within a contact centre environment
- Fluent in written and spoken level French - minimum level C2
- Ability to support and effectively manage a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive approach, flexibility and willingness to "go the extra mile"
- A willingness to represent the company at events and in meetings with business visitors
- For this position, you would need to be living in the Cambridgeshire area or you will have to relocate to Cambridgeshire
This is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of up to £32,000pa based on experience. Additionally, there is a generous benefits package including product discounts, discounted gym memberships, high street store discounts, confidential counselling service, and more.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.