Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a fluent French or German Marketing Executive for an established company offering marketing solutions for the scientific sector.
This is a great opportunity to join the team of an exciting company that works to develop the brands of a range of great businesses, from start up to established ones, in the medical, technical, scientific, digital (and more!) industries. Become a part of a great team with over 30 years experience in building brands and promoting them in engaging ways, who can provide you with the chance help you develop your skillset as a marketing professional.
As a French Speaking Marketing Executive you will support your assigned Account Manager with their portfolio of clients, and liaise with clients and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of marketing campaigns. To be successful in this role you would need an interest in marketing - and ideally some experience. An interest in science is a distinct advantage, as well as any studies or employment in a company from a scientific background in the past. This role would suit a recent graduate or an experienced marketing or social media professional, who has an interest in developing their marketing skills by assisting on campaigns for a diverse portfolio of clients.
You must be fluent or native in French or German. Minimum level of fluency required for this role is C2.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Social media support and management
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve marketing objectives whilst minimising cost
- Handling press relations
- Attendance of client meetings
- Distributing press releases and publishing them
- Tracking press release coverage
- Uploading visual content on the inhouse press management system
- Invoicing and preparing quotations
- Producing lists and reports, updating databases
- Must be fluent in French or German - C2 or native
- Preferably educated to Degree level in a marketing or science related field OR experienced in the field of marketing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate superior written and verbal communication, with excellent telephone and written correspondence etiquette in both French/German and English
- Keen attention to detail and ability to works on several projects simultaneously
- A team player with the willingness to learn about the business
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of £22,000! You will also get private health insurance, pension contributions, and plenty of training!
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.