Advancing People Multilingual are working with a well-established international Blue Chip client based in Central London who due to their continued growth and success are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager for their thriving multilingual Call Centre. This is a challenging role and would suit someone with experience in managing team circa 200 people within a Contact Centre environment.
You will be responsible for implementing procedures and systems, performance management of team leaders and teams, staff motivation, recruitment, and the ensuring of compliance with company SLAs.
- Manage a high-performing contact centre
- Manage day-to-day operations and ensure the achievement of SLAs
- Manage, coach and develop Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity are of exemplary levels
- Be the senior responsible for Customer Service Agents career development
- Manage change implementation and guide and motivate teams through such periods
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with team, focusing on performance against targets and SLAs
- Run relevant projects
- Cooperate with other company departments
- Extended recent management experience specifically in a contact centre environment
- Experience of successfully running teams of minimum 150-200 people and managing middle-management employees
- Results orientated, strategically minded, with the ability to forecast short and long term outcomes
- An ability to lead, motivate and inspire employees to thrive and exceed expectations
- Flexibility on working hours is key
- University educational level or equivalent further education.
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centres is an advantage
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and globally expanding company. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package and a vibrant working environment.
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.