Advancing People Multilingual are working with a well-established client based in Canary Wharf who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to their thriving Multilingual Customer Service department. For this role you will be an e xperienced night shift manager/team leader , coming specifically from a contact centre environment. In this position, you will be managing a team of circa 10 customer service agents.
Working hours will be between 10pm - 8:30am, 40 hours/week
Weekend work will be required on a rota basis
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead, support and develop a team of Multilingual Customer Service Advisors
- Adopt and implement best practice as per company standards
- Effective delivery of high levels of service to new and existing customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to enquiries and requests from Internal and external customers.
- Attend company events
- Be able to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's as well as set KPIs
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years in a Team Leader/Leadership/Manager/Supervisor role in a Contact Centreenvironment
- Minimum 1 year experience working Night Shift
- Flexible to work weekends
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to navigate, understand and update when and where needed the various customer service systems used within the Contact Centre
- Positive approach and a willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Fluency in another language is a plus
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding market leader in their field. Offering a competitive basic salary and a salary uplift scheme, a great working environment, and a range of excellent benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.