Due to our client's rapid growth and expansion, Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Native French speaking Key Account Manager, who also speaks another of the following European languages fluently: Spanish, Italian, German, or Dutch.
As a French speaking Key Account Manager it will be your responsibility to work with and closely manage relationships with resellers based in the Wester European markets - France and one of the respective other countries depending on the second language you speak.
This is not a sales position. This role will involve 25%+ travel, including international travel. It would suit a dynamic and sociable individual with the ability to identify performance improvement options, and motivate people. We are looking for a chameleon of sorts, who can estabish rapport with people from all walks of life whilst remaining responsible and highly professional.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with key customers and partners in France.
- Communicate with stakeholders in your pipeline, keeping them engaged and updated with all relevant company marketing and operational changes
- Proactively monitor performance and productivity levels of each account, and identify those which are growing and those who need further developement. Motivate and guide resellers to enhance their performance, and build new relationships with accounts which are showing potential
- Utilise an empathetic approach when motivating performance
- Relate relevant feedback to management in order to ensure internal process improvements
- Represent the brand at events and utilise these as networking opportunities to maintain and strenghten relationships with account holders
- Maintain strong business relationships
The Right Person:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Native in French, fluent in English
- Also fluent in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian, or Dutch
- Minimum 2 years of Account Management experience
- Eloquent and with great communication skills
- Charismatic and engaging, proactive, with the ability to lead and inspire
- Willing to travel as necessary.
Account management/channel account management/client relationship management: minimum 2 years